Our team at Morrisons Law are Criminal Law Specialists with Graeme Morrison and Matthew Ward obtaining Specialist Accreditation in Criminal Law from the NSW Law Society. We have expertise across a broad range of criminal charges, at both a state and federal level. We are committed to ensuring you receive fair and honest representation, and will use our knowledge and experience to deliver the right advice for your situation.
Specialist advice and representation in Criminal Law is important, even before you have been charged with a crime. We can provide advice at an early stage as well as representation for all types of criminal investigations and charges. This includes:
- Assault – common, occasioning actual bodily harm, wounding and grievous bodily harm
- Animal offences and prosecutions by RSPCA or other government agencies
- Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs) and Contravening AVOs
- Break and enters – steal from dwelling house, possess housebreaking implements
- Conceal serious indictable offence
- Criminal driving offences
- Drugs – possession and supply of prohibited drugs, anabolic steroids, importation and large-scale drug supply
- Firearms and weapons
- Intimidation and destroy/damage property
- Larceny and stealing
- Murder and manslaughter
- Obtain benefit by deception – Centrelink and other government agencies
- Offences against police – hinder, resist arrest, intimidate and assault
- Sexual offences – indecent assault, sexual assault, acts of indecency including historical sexual assaults, sexual touching
- Use carriage service to menace, harass, and/or offend
Did you know?
- Our first appointment is free! That’s right, we don’t charge for an initial consultation.
- We are with you from start to finish. From the initial moment an incident occurs or police contact you, until it is all resolved.
- Our advice and representation are tailored for you and your needs.
- We offer a fixed flat fee, so you are completely aware of all costs from the start.